Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mixed Feelings

I guess it is normal to have the ups and then the downs in life. At this very moment, I think I am somewhere on the verge of plunging 'down'...

I guess one can't always be on the Up. I guess it was because I was focusing so much on keeping myself 'up' in the high that I forgot to look back and through and analyze the situations. All the times, I kept telling myself to be strong and be positive (Not that these are bad). I am, indeed glad that I chose to be that way. Look where it has put me now! :)

Then again, I guess I was too busy with making everything else and Life perfect that I forgot to really seize the moment, every ups and downs, especially.

I can't believe that it has just dawned on me... after all these whiles.
What have I been missing? What about me?
Time flies.

No comments: