Thursday, May 03, 2012

Inspirations

Stumbled upon this profile on Instagram -@toolkit04. The guy's got amazing talent! He draws beautiful portraits and I especially love his sketches on eyes. Looking at his work reminds me of my passion for art. I used to draw/paint/sketch a lot and enjoyed it. I haven't been doing those for some time. Now, I am finding the inspiration to start drawing again. I hope it doesn't fizzle out this time. Haha!
Here's a pen sketch of an eye I did - inspired by the artist. I need more practice!

Art aside, I think I'm beginning to develop a keen passion towards cooking and baking, too. *Gosh, I am so random! LOL*  
I miss the time I was always cooking when in England. I can't wait to get my own place, and I'd make sure I have a nice and cozy and fully-equipped kitchen because I want to cook and bake! I've been saying this since I was in London, and that was like 6 years ago!  W.O.W. Ages! *Blushes* IseriouslyneedtoputmywordsintoactionsASAP.

I should really keep up with blogging. We're already in the middle of the second quarter of the year. And I've gotten sick like 3 times since the beginning of the year - not good. May, please be good to me! 
My little boy, Nathan's turning 5 this 12th.


And at over 9-month-old, Mikaela's already squirming out of our grip to go down and move around by herself! Oh dear, I guess I'll be soon chasing her around when she begins her first steps. 
Kids. How fast they grow!
Guess I'm blessed. :)

No comments: