Monday, April 14, 2008

Will you stay?

This is interesting.

I heard on the radio today. The DJ was asking the question:

"Say, knowing that you are no longer in love with the person you are with, would you still stay because you feel secure, or would you leave?"

Much to the surprise of the DJ & myself, most of the callers, male and female, answered "I'll stay", some believing that with security, in time, they'll learn to fall back in love with the person they're with.

How about you?

Me? I'll post my answer later. Please post your comments and answers. Thank you.

As for now, I need to run. I'm off work & I've got a class to attend in less than an hour.






3 comments:

LX said...

That's a hard question. I always asked my this. I don't think I have an answer to this since I have never felt how it feels like being attached. It requires more than just emotional feelings.. it is more of a commitment, I think. So yes, I shall stay.. beating round the bush to come back to one simple answer. Haha..

aNthoNy said...

i wont stay..no point in making the both of us suffer right? i rather suffer in teh short run rather than the long run..hehe

jazz said...

Yea, I won't stay either. Rather be free than just feel being bound to something.