Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Life!

Time flies!

It's already May - almost half the year gone!

Is it me or does it seem like this month, the time speeds by?

My little Nathan's turning 1 this 12th. Aww, how fast! It seemed like not long ago he came into this world.

Oh, my exam's coming up, too!

I can't wait to get my ACCA over with. I do not mind the hard work at all. At least I know it's for something worth.

But I certainly loathe being ordered and treated like a slave. I mean, who doesn't?

Arrggghh~! I do not wish to grumble more, but my workload's really getting heavier. I'm expected to do works of like 3 or 4 people. It's fine if I'm paid well, but I am not! And there's shortage in staff.
How smart of these typical bosses. They want to recruit people with good qualification, but they don't want to pay more. Still dare to ask if I have graduate friends to work for 'em. *Laugh out loud* I believe my friends can do better.

4 comments:

LX said...

Nathan is growing up real fast!! He looks like a little charming boy now. Happy birthday to him!

About your work, I guess every boss wants to maximise their income by hiring less and making people to more work. Sigh..

Unknown said...

Yeap! It's so fast. He's already turning 1. Thanks:)

Haih! It's fine if I'm paid according to my scope of work. But I wasn't even given a clear job description. Now, my job includes that of a cleaner's as well. I clean the toilets & clear out the rubbish bins & vaccum d whole office as well!!! *SCREEEEAAMM*
Why?! Have I got the words "BULLY AS U WISH" stamped on my forehead?!:(

Somebody said...

little Nathan is a mother's day baby??how sweet is that..

jazz said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday to him. =)