Thursday, May 22, 2008

There IS Justice in the World!

*Yay!*


Few days back, I have quietly wished for a sign.


"If there is any justice in the world, (Please please please! *Fingers crossed*) David Cook will win American Idol AND Manchester United FC will win against Chelsea in the Champions League."

Guess what.

I got a positive sign!

David Cook is indeed 2008's American Idol! He has won the kiddo, David Archuleta by 12 million votes!!! Yes, TWELVE MILLION! HAH! I hope this is enough to shut those teeny-booper fans of David Archuleta's up! I disliked David Archuleta for being boring, but the fans are wayy too annoying and immature that it made me hate David Archuleta. I do not see why those shallow supporters of his think he would make it far. Do they even know the market and customers' demands worldwide? 12 MILLION more votes only in America is a HUGE number. They have forgotten that David Cook has more fans who do not vote in American Idol, worldwide! And I am one of them. (:

And Yesss, Manchester United FC has proven that they are Champions! Champion in Premier League 2008 & Champion in Champions League 2008 when they beat Chelsea (in both leagues to claim their titles). Nah-uh! Eventhough they won the Champions League through penalty kicks, that is no pure luck. Also, thanks to goalie Edwin van der Sar for saving one of the penalty shootout to give Manchester United a 6-5 win over Chelsea after they tied at a 1-1 draw in the first all-English Champions League final.


CELEBRATE!!!

So, there is Justice in the world, afterall.

WooooHooooooo~!

I hope Justice is on my side for my upcoming exams! :S

3 comments:

LX said...

HAhahaa, you make me laugh la. But well, happy for you that Cook won. Most of my friends are for Cook as well. As for Mtd Utd.. don't know la.. not a football fan myself. Let's hope if there is justice in this world, let Federer win French Open!!

Unknown said...

Hahahah! I know it's silly and funny, but sometimes, I do things like this...hoping for a sign. *blushes*
Hehehe! Well, sure Hope your Federer wins! ;)

Joe Jr. said...

Man Utd winning the double is justice? Pfft.