Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello, April!

Hello, Spring/Autumn! -Would be nice to be in a 4-season country. I miss that.

Whoa! It is already the 12th of the month. I have not updated my blog for some time. Have been pretty busy with work lately. It has been crazy! I literally dream about work and pending jobs sometimes at night and over weekends. Oh dear, I need to get a life! Haha!

One of my colleagues saw this posted up at a client's and shared with us. So, thought I'd share. It read:

ALWAYS LEAVE OFFICE ON TIME
1. Work is never ending process. You can never finish the work.
2. Interest of a client is not more important than your family.
3. If you fail in life, your boss or client will not be the person to offer a helping hand but your family and friends will do.
4. Life does not mean coming to office, going home and sleeping. There is more to a life. You need time to socialize, for entertainment, exercise and relaxation. Don't make your life meaningless.
5. A person who sits in office till late is not a hardworking person. He is a fool who does not know how to manage work within the stipulated time. Besides, he is a loser in life who does not have personal or social life.
6. You did not study hard and struggle in life to be a machine and live a meaningless life.
7. If your boss forces you to work late, just forward him this. He will try to make his life meaningful, too.

There, for reading pleasure. The best part was this message was posted up on their wall by their boss. Amusing. Perhaps, I should stick one up somewhere visible for my lady boss. Tee hee!

The thing I like about being busy is that it gets my mind off nonsense.
Oh wells, I shall hit the gym. Definitely miss working out.

Have a blessed day!



No comments: