Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've Got My Eyes On YOU!

YES, YOU!!!


I meant the Apple iPhone 8GB Cell Phone.

My current celly frustrates me! I think it's been trying to tell me its 'Time' is coming. -_-"

Its battery life can barely stay 'alive' for the next 24 hrs. Imagine how troublesome it is to fumble around for the charger during an important call, and it's not everytime and everywhere I get to find a powerpoint to do that. It keeps shutting itself on me! Grr~!

Heh... Not many cell phone actually really attracts me. So far, for now, I've got my eyes on you, iPhone!

Figures, if I really need one, I might as well get one which will be long-lasting.

Besides, it's so chic and slick! Just look at tis' Beauty!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

woah... i love i phone as well. my hp batt cant last 24hrs too. thought of getting a new one nway.