Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tis the Season to be Jolly...

"Fa La La La La La La La La....."
Aaarrrggghhh~! It seems as though I'm the only one 'floating' in the midst of Christmas mood!
Christmas has always been my favourite festive season out of all, since young, though there were no real White Christmases till 3 years ago, or a huge & beautifully decorated Christmas tree complete with surprise pressies underneath for me.
I don't know. I guess it's just the pleasant and warm Christmas feeling I get everytime December comes. I have always loved the fact of gathering together with my family for dinner and perhaps, a Christmas film, then awaiting the time to go for Midnight Mass. Oh, the carols & candle lights!
O wells, I'll just carol away with my Lil Nate! He gets excited just by listening to Christmas songs! Awww~

1 comment:

LX said...

Syl, I never caroled so much my entire life! I joined my uni caroling team this year. I tell you, it's so, so therapeutic to sing those carols in the midst of such a stressful and hectic season for me. Although I am so tone deaf, I just enjoy the wonderful songs.. Feliz Navidad, Christmas Isn't Christmas, O Holy Night, When a Child Is Born..

Wish you a blessed Christmas!