Friday, August 04, 2006

Am New 'Ere!

Well, another blog.
It always sucks, trying to figure out what is best as an Entry.
Let's see... My first blog, I started out with a Poem. The second, a pointless account of life phases I went through.
Right. This time I think I will start with what I think is a Craze for most people these days. Or at least, for me. It has been going around since 'Internet' has been introduced. Yes, the Internet is such a vast and unlimited source of information, latest gigs, gossips, downloads...AND Income. Profits. Wonder how some people earn Loads without having to do much? People with total financial security and freedom without having to endure routine 9-to-5 jobs, bossy bosses, 'meaningless' life because they work too hard to pay their bills that they barely have time to enjoy themselves? I have read stories, REAL life accounts of people with such luxury in their lives. Lucky Bastards, you say? I thought so, too!
While these Successful Dudes try to convince people who want these luxuries in their lives as well that we too, CAN be like them, I have been trying all means I could find to prove that it CAN happen. Why, you ask? Yes, I AM sick of the idea of having to work my ass off under someone else pointlessly just to pay all the bills and I shudder at the thought of having to go on with a life like this forever.
However, I hate how most Guides which prove that they could help us change our lives, always lead to us having to purchase or pay an amount first for their products and when we do, they leave you on your own, not knowing what to do next. It frustrated me to the point that I almost gave up hope.
Then I came across this article. And I tell you, it is the most genuine and useful one by far! Plus, the author actually helps you after that, too! I was even more inspired having found out the author is only a young dude who has written his own e-books and is earning so much! Bless him!
Interested? Go check out his articles. He has one on how to make profits from Clickbank. Yes, clickbank has loads of products to buy, sell and promote as an affiliate.
Right. I started out with Google Adwords, promoting products from Clickbank. Argh! It seems it costs me more and I earn Zero.
Now, Thanks to a friend of mine, Lynn. I am setting off with Google Adsense.
Okay, we will see where it takes me.
Guess I better not bore all you readers. I promise to make my next article more interesting. X
Till then! Adios! N Thanks for reading;)

1 comment:

LX said...

Lol! I'm the Lynn! Welcome :) All the best, and more to come!!