Sunday, August 20, 2006

Freee~! Weee~!!

Quitted my job! Hated it. Well, it was fine. The manager's great, the staff who make good and humourous companions are great. It was the long hours and the wayyy low pay and that stingy and fussy boss I despised! What's worse? The boss' wife, complaining and acting like she rules the place when she knew nothing on the menu! Argh! Anyway, I'm free free freee! Weeee~! No more working OVER 12 hours a day straight, 6 outta 7 days a week! No more less than 8-hour sleep every night, or wait, I never slept at all. I fainted! Seriously. LOL!
Hmm... What's next? I ain't sure. I need some time off for myself. Will be looking for a much better part-time job soon. Oh, University's starting soon. Can't wait! Haha! I sound like a N-E-R-D, but Hey, Uni's FUN!=D



Heh... Here's parts of a building at my campus. =) Okay, the campus I WILL be studying my course at.


And here's a Sneak Peek into the things Imma need to work with/on in my course:




Fascinating, isn't it? Interior Architecture and Design. It's all about Space, Lighting, Shapes and Structure. May be more to it. I wouldn't know now. So, I'll find out =)

Ooh, Summer's left for good, I guess. The leaves are turning yellow and withering. Yeah, Autumn's here. This means Bonfire Night and Halloween are coming! Owh, and I WANT a trendy or perhaps a classy Autumn trench coat! X)

*GRINS*

8 comments:

Sir sc said...

wow; fascinating how UK transform now; but kind comtemporary modern design now; old school blending in new school without destroying it; are you changing direction?

Unknown said...

Yeah, they preserve the old buildings here. Even if they were to demolish one (if it gets too old), they'd usually rebuild one same as the way it was. Uhm...Mind introducing yourself first?

Sir sc said...

uhm u know who i am :D

yeap; preserving using glass; one of architecture ways... so it keeps it identity well thru the future..
look at dubai and china and also gulf coast of US; having architecture design for future..

Unknown said...

Owh! Come on. Who r u, really?

Sir sc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sir sc said...

stanley here ! doing dip. building design and tech..change lane alrdy
long time dint chat with ya

Unknown said...

Ooh! Hi, Stanley! Heard you're in Aussie. How r ya doing? Huh? Dip. Building Design n Tech? Who? I'm changing to Interior Architecture & Design. Which course r ya on?

Sir sc said...

yea in aussie; mate...
stil doin my dip.building design and tech; 1st see how is thing going on then will move to architecture later...long way mate..and i`m as -kuli- of architects...